Friday, May 8, 2009

I can be whatever you want me to be.

From a young age I learned that changing yourself for people is the way to go. I just recently started to be myself around people because I thought people would love me for who I was. I guess I was wrong. My talent of being able to fit in with any group is good. I can see what people want and I can give it to them. I think I am going to have to go back to that because being myself is not working out. I know that my real personality is boring and a little dry but being me felt kind of good.

So this is a goodbye to Julia because only a few people accept me for who I am and I am sick of not being liked or talked to.

Here is to going back to caring about what people think of me. *sigh*

If you do happen to be one of the few people that care about me for me leave me a comment and I will just be myself around you. (aka, Danny and Sarah)

The End.

3 comments:

  1. Boring and a little dry? You have a slightly dry sense of humor that's vaguely sarcastic, but it's subtle. I like subtle, it makes it all the more fun when you pick up on it and other people don't.

    I give you hugs and tell you that if people can't accept you, it's really their loss, not yours. You just need better people... or cats! Or DOGS! Or or or! Clones! But I'm rambling because I just watched this weird YouTube where this guy TOTALLY overanalyzed character relationships in video games! Like, what? That's crazy, right?

    So... yeah, HUGS! and smiles and get out there and meet some new friends. I'm sure there are some, there have to be some. New friends are only fun until then they become old friends, then they're frickin' amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Danny, I don't know how you always make me feel better. But you are just awesome like that. I want to give you a great big hug. Stupid distance. Well thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, I do actually read these.
    I check it every other day to see if you've posted anything.

    I don't know what to say to this because according to this you can't be yourself around me and I don't care about you.

    This is good information to have.

    ReplyDelete