Saturday, May 2, 2009

Psychological test about my friends.

So I found this amazing website that does personality test. It tells you about yourself in a psychological way. I love it and messed around with it with Sarah, Sara, and Ahren last night. But I found this one thing that I really liked. However some of the things are inaccurate I still found it very interesting. I had to put people to colors. Here is what I got.

Red: Danny
Blue: Nick
White: Ahren
Yellow: Sarah
Green: Jeffrey
Orange: Sara

And here is what it says about these people:

Danny- the person who you love. ( This is true. I do love Danny! :)!!!!)
Nick-
the person who you seem to have a difficult relationship with. (also very true)
Ahren- the person who is your soul mate. (uhm...not true)
Sarah-
the person who will never forget about you. ( I believe this is true!)
Jeffrey-the person who you will remember for the rest of your life. (Very true)
Sara- your true friend. (YAY...True)

The fun thing was that Sara's answer for orange was me! That is awesome. But I think she should have had what I had for white. Just sayin.

So I thought this was interesting. If you would like to check this out and/or play around with other things on this site it is rather fun! It tells you a lot about yourself that you might not notice. I always like learning new things. Here is the linky link.

http://www.personalityquiz.net/

Have fun and learn something!

No comments:

Post a Comment